The nearest fast track and expressway are both within a 5-minute drive of the industrial park.
Boasting highly developed transportation architecture combined with air, rail, roads and waterways, transport inside and outside is very convenient.
· Along Taizhou-Zhenjiang Expressway to Taizhou Yangtze River Bridge (20 minutes)
· Along Qidong-Yangzhou Expressway to Hailing, north of Taizhou (5 minutes) and to Yangzhou Taizhou International Airport (30 minutes)
· Six airports are within an hour and a half drive of the park.
· Along the 231 Provincial Highway elevated fast-track trunk road to Taizhou Port and Taizhou Comprehensive Free Trade Zone (20 minutes)
· Yongding fast-track trunk road leads to Jiangyan to the east and is connected to Yangtze Road to the west.
· Along Beijing-Taizhou Road to Taizhou Railway Station (5 minutes) and in the future to Taizhou Highway Station (5 minutes)
· The highway is connected to the Yangtze River to the north and Yancheng-Yixing High-speed Railway – which both broke ground in 2018 and which will run across this area.
· The old and new Nantong-Yangzhou Canal will run across this area.