1. Land for industries is considered part of the national spatial planning, to ensure that space for industries is sufficient.
2. Pursuing provincial land indicators for major projects is a top priority.
3. Intervention in project settlement approvals is conducted in advance and the scale of land usage is measured.
To meet the requirements of the project about 500 mu (33.33 hectares) of land is allocated each year.
Scientific research platform
- Public research and development service platform
1. New Materials Research Center (Li Yadong's Team at Tsinghua University)
2. Pilot incubator for industrial parks
- Enterprise research and development service platform
1. Donchamp Acrylic Materials Research Institute
2. Sobute New Materials New Building Polymer Materials Research Center
3. GEM Cobalt High Performance Lithium Battery Cathode Materials Research Center
Pollution control indicators
1. The measurement and approvals of the residual quantity of pollution control is conducted.
2. The indicators are pursued while contacting the provincial department and Taizhou municipal government.
Every year, the implementation indicator of COD is about 0.05t/a/mu (0.0033t/hm2), ammonia nitrogen 0.0007t/a/mu, total phosphorus 0.00007/a/mu, sulfur dioxide 0.06t/a/mu and nitrogen oxide 0.12t/a/mu. All these indicators meet project needs.
Energy consumption indicators
1. Energy-saving certification is carried out.
2. Pursuing energy-saving transactions outside Taizhou is taken into consideration.
The energy consumption target of about 140,000 tons is implemented every year to meet project demand.
1. Facilities such as a pipes network, industrial sewage treatment plant and sewage pipe network involved in the project – launched by New Materials Industrial Park in southern district – are being developed and constructed by SPV company, jointly established by Jinjiang Investment Co Ltd and social capital, to provide support services.
2. Chaoyang and Yanjiang Power stations are being transformed.
3. The gas supply capacity of the park reached 800,000 cu m per day.
4. The park added 4 kilometers of pipe corridors.
Existing industry enterprises with characteristics fostering new growth drivers (by 2022)
1. One enterprise exceeding 10 billion yuan in market value (GEM Co Ltd).
2. Three enterprises exceeding 2 billion yuan in market value (Jiangsu Meilan New Materials Chemical Co Ltd, Sobute New Materials Co Ltd, Jiangsu Keilai New Materials Technology Co Ltd).
3. Six enterprises exceeding 1 billion yuan of market value (CINIC, Donchamp Materials Corp, Wison Group, HSC Corp, Summer Sprout Co Ltd, Haoguan Co Ltd).